Sunday, November 27, 2011

Review, The Conduit by Stacey Rourke

I was asked to review Conduit by Ms.Rourke's publicist earlier this month. I reluctantly agreed know that I already had my time stretch thin.(Hence this review going up a day late). This review is my personal opinion and I wasn't compensated in any way, shape or form. Well I can tell you that I am so glad I agreed to review The Conduit. This is a great debut novel by an author I suspect will have a wonder career. 

The Conduit appeals to young adults and adults alike. Rourke has done a wonderful job creating her characters, the Garret siblings and the adventure they take us on. Celeste, Kendall, and Gabe, will take the reader on a exciting, humorous and romantic fantasy adventure that will keep the pages turning until the end. As the siblings gain their powers they learn they are the chosen ones and need to save the world.
Okay now that's all I'm telling you because I'm always scared to give too much away. So if you or someone you know enjoys a good read and are ready for an perfectly crafted tale, you'll love The Conduit by Stacey Rourke.  Check out her website and don't forget to take a peek at the interview I did with her earlier this week. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Charlotte! I appreciate you doing this review! I agree, The Conduit is amazing!! Stacey will be a "household name" very soon.

    ReplyDelete

New Blog

Those who have the ability to be grateful are the ones who have the ability to achieve greatness. -Steve Maraboli Come join my new blog on...